[WriteLog] WL 10.48 and Kenwood TS950SD

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 10.48 and Kenwood TS950SD
From: "Daniele Christen" <d.christen@audiovideo-sa.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:12:10 +0100
During the last CQWWDX Contest we tested for the first time interfacing
Writelog with a TS950SDX. It's a pity we couldn't do the test before. With both
TS870S and TS850 we never had any problems in the past. We tried several
configurations and at last we had to put handshake on Hardware, but the TS950SD
wasn't able to get the correct frequency from Writelog. We didn't manage to
bring the interface to work correctly.
Anyone have experienced zhe same problems and could give us some suggestions
how to bring the interface to work with TS950SD`?

Thanks in advance.
HB9CIP - HB9H