RE: [WriteLog] CW on LPT port with Windows XP?????????? Help

To: "'Steve Baron - KB3MM'" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] CW on LPT port with Windows XP?????????? Help
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:40:29 -0500
It used to work here and it does on my laptop.  In the startup hit del to
enter setup === BIOS setup, the address can be changed and I set it to 278
as well as other numbers used by LPT ports to no avail.  Made corresponding
changes in WL.ini for LPT1=278, etc.  That is why I want some sort of way to
look into the operating system and see what has apparently captured the LPT
port.  Maybe I just need to wait until WL gets fixed.  I have received notes
from several others who have had similar problems and would be willing to
chip in to get the folks who write WL code a newer compiler.

73 Stan, N3HS