Re: RE: [WriteLog] Single key bandmap add

To: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>, <chad@motorola.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [WriteLog] Single key bandmap add
From: Alfred J.Frugoli (KE1FO) <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:07:58 +0000
Not a great idea.  Escape stops the current message, which I OFTEN use and I
dont' want the fields cleared or the call entered in the bandmap.

Example: I ask for a fill on a serial number, there's no quick response, so I
start to send my request again (using an fkey).  For some reason, I know the
other guy is responding even though I'm transmitting (QSK or he started just as
I hit the key).  I now hit escape so I can hear, but I definetly want all my
qso data in the field.

Let's find another key to do this task.

73 de Al, KE1FO