RE: [WriteLog] TCP/IP networking

To: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@rogers.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] TCP/IP networking
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:33:00 -0000
I did exactly the same thing for SS CW and had no problems at all.  Win XP
SP2 on the maing logging computer and Win 98SE on the second (backup)
machine.  TCP/IP networking.  Took less than 60 seconds to make it all work.

Randy, K5ZD

PS - It is important to occasionally report when the software does a good
job.  Otherwise reading the reflector would be too depressing.