RE: [WriteLog] How to withdraw from Writelog forum.

To: <Jepilot@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] How to withdraw from Writelog forum.
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:40:47 -0500
Jan,

>From the monthly reminder

"This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your contesting.com
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or configuration,
including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery
altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on."

Get started at

73, Don VE3XD