[WriteLog] RigBlaster Pro

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RigBlaster Pro
From: "Paul Mackanos" <paul@prohomeinspector.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:11:29 -0500
I just ordered a Rigblaster Pro and want to use it with the following
set-up:

Icom 746Pro, IC-PW1 Amp & of course Writelog.

My question is this, using the 746Pro and the IC-PW1 amp, it uses the
CT-V Interface (which I have and use, connected per the Icom
Instructions, ex: one cable to the amp & one to the rig coming off of
the CT-V) which goes to the serial port). I see that the Rigblaster Pro
includes the interface unit, but will it control both the 746Pro and the
amp like the ct-V ??

I may be jumping the gun, as the UPS man has not shown up yet, but I
figure that it doesn't hurt to ask.

73 de Paul K2DB

p.s. we will be using this set up for K2NNY for the SSB SS contest.