[WriteLog] SO2R + recording

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R + recording
From: Peter <pc2a@pi4cc.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:12:03 +0000
Hi,

Just playing to make a SO2R setup here. I build a lowbudget switchbox, and it
works.
Thats good. Now I have some operation questions Eg:
When calling cq on radio R and listing to radio L how can I type a call into
the call area
on radio 2?
Radio L grayed out.
Is it possible to move an entry from radio L to R?

Other question about DVK
I can record both radios One on the left channel and one on the right.
I like to here my cq and reports also in the wavefile
I have marked in tools-soundboard options enable Recording loop, EchoMicrophone,
continuously record and compression on.
The microphone is direct plugged in to the sound card, but don't hear my own
voice

Peter