Re: [WriteLog] Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts

To: "Phil Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:42:41 +0000
Phil and others interested,

It is the assignment to a shifted function key which is recorded in the writelog.ini file. Notice all the keyboard shortcuts are at the end of the ini file just before the last files opened.

> If the entry for a particular key (for example Shifted F2) reads -
>
> Shift+F02=MessageShift02
>
> then the shift+F2 key records a message.
>
> If it reads -
>
> Shift+F02=MessageShiftPh02
>
> then the shift+F2 key plays what ever you have put in the Shifted F2
> message slot.

You will find these same setting by using Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts down under the "S's" And as long as you use the "Add this shortcut" as one of my other messages said you can change the behavior of a shifted function key from record to play.

Jerry, W6IHG