Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap and transceiver frequency

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap and transceiver frequency
From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:33:38 -0500
Well, I got this working but don't know why it works as it does. I found that "Restrict clicks to legal bands" was checked in the bandmap FILE menu. I unchecked it and now all works as it should. 15 meters is certainly a legal band in this case, so don't know why it has that effect.

K8AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>