[WriteLog] Voice keyer .wav files

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice keyer .wav files
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:21:03 -0800 (PST)
I have version 42.  According to the help files, I can set up
voice messages like CW messages by typing in strings like:
%C<filename.wav>.  However, when I try this, Writelog ignores
that syntax, and simply looks for the file msgn.way when fn is
pushed (eg msg6 for f6).  Also, the help file says it looks in
ham/WaveRecordings, but it accually looks in ham/.
Do newer versions work correctly?
Is the help file wrong, or do I have a setting wrong?

Rick N6RK