RE: [WriteLog] Scoring problem

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Scoring problem
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:05:49 -0000
People

Having run foul of this a long time since, this hit resonance in my grey
matter!

I don't think it does any harm to have your full call in there, but N.B.
that it ain't necessary. It says CallPrefix, and that's what it means. E.g.
mine reads CallPrefix=GW. This might just help somebody in the future.

<As suggested, I checked Writelog.ini and indeed the CallPrefix under
[Multipliers] was screwed up.  For some reason my registration code was in
there instead of my call.

I suspect finger trouble to be the culprit here!  Now that I have 5B4AGN in
there, scoring is back to what it should be.>

73

Clive
GW3NJW