[WriteLog] Special TNX to Wayne

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Special TNX to Wayne
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:53:28 -0800
This is a public Special TNX to Wayne for adding the extra SSB message capabilities.

I know I have been a real "pest" at times about enhancement requests like this one in particular, but not without good intentions, purposes or *necessity*.

My throat infection is clearing up but not sufficient for lengthy human operation in the phone contest. Assuming my computer doesn't take a dump or the rigs don't blow up from here or at N6IJ on Sunday, at least I will now be able to operate in the Phone SS (albeit *without* a microphone).

My Robotic audio will also be choppy on the front end of some messages (over trimmed them which the new VOX audio card doesn't respond to well), but at least I *can* work the Phone SS. This would not be possible without the recent SSB message additions (although I could use another 5 more slots now :-)

So, thank you, thank you, thank you again, Wayne. This is very, very cool.

73...

Rick, K6VVA