[WriteLog] Packet & Bandmap Windows Won't Stick

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet & Bandmap Windows Won't Stick
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:11:25 -0800
Gheeez, sorry to keep bugging everyone, but now my Packet & Bandmap windows won't stick (i.e., stay showing) when I put the cursor within the call window. Or is this the way it works?

And apologies to K6LL & others in tonight's "Practice" sessionl...my 1st night with all the buttons to play 20 .wav files & I QLF'd on the wrong ones a few times.

Nothing like trying to shake things out the night *before* SS ;-(

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA