[WriteLog] Lost Packet Window

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost Packet Window
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:00:22 -0800
I just installed 10.50D, replacing 10.46G. After installing the main
zip file WL1050DUPG.ZIP(04/10/04)   everything seemed normal. Then I
installed the TCP/IP patch file wlnet1050Patch.zip. Now I can't start
the packet window, either automatically on program start or manually
using Window | Packet Window. Similar problem with Window | Band Map
Window, although that does start up when the program starts. But once
I close it, I can't get it open again. The Window | RTTY Window
function seems to work. I need packet and band maps! Any suggestions?

/Rick