Re: [WriteLog] Key sequence for rotor positioning?

To: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Key sequence for rotor positioning?
From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:07:59 -0500
Some good answers on this one - thanks to all. While it isn't listed in the keyboard shortcut window that appears when you go to Tools/Keyboard Shortcuts on the Log window, ALT-R-Z indeed does position the rotor. But, I used Garry's suggestion and defined a single key to do the job. After you do that, your key definition then appears in the keyboard shortcut window list of defined keys and functions.

73, Floyd - K8AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>