[WriteLog] DX-Pedition mode creating wrong reports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DX-Pedition mode creating wrong reports
From: "Bernd Och" <bo@boc.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:43:25 +0100
Hi,

I logged my 9Y4/DL6FBL pre- and post-contest QSOs from 9Y4ZC
in the DX pedition mode. The "Band Summary" window shows
correct numbers, even for the WARC bands.
But when doing a "Contest | Create Reports", numbers of the
QSOs per band and per country are somehow counted wrongly.
Also the "hourly breakdown" behaves strangely: it ends at
Day 5, and doesn't show the later days...

Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong - or maybe
it can be confirmed that this IS a bug, and will be addressed
in a later update.

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Bernd Och

BOC Computersysteme GmbH · Christian-Wirth-Str. 18 · 36043 Fulda
[T] 0661/9440-201 · [F] 0661/9440-100 · [E] bernd.och@boc.de