RE: [WriteLog] 10 meter test help

To: "Roger L. Hackler" <rhackler@mindspring.com>,"Writelog@Contesting. Com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] 10 meter test help
From: "Roger L. Hackler" <rhackler@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:18:09 -0500
From: writelog-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Roger L. Hackler
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 12:30 AM
To: Writelog@Contesting. Com
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 meter test help

Hey gang:

I had a hard drive crash and just reinstalled WL 10.51M from scratch.  I
then got the keying and everything else working.  I updated the
namedmul16march2004 file from the website ant the namedmil.ini looks fine.

Any spot in the cluster window appears with a red X beside it, although it
looks OK in the bandmap.

When I enter a contact from a US station, I'm getting QSO points but the SEC
portion of the scoring isn't updating correctly.

Additionally, I entered my lat and long in the great circle setup, but am
getting really strange data in the direction and distance windows.

Any clues?

Thanks es 73

de KN6RO
Roger