Re: [WriteLog] RE: Writelog-CT17- + IC756Pro

To: <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Writelog-CT17- + IC756Pro
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:29 -0600
I have found that setting my IC-746PRO to 9600 baud, both on
the rig and the software, works consistently better than leaving
anything on AUTO.

Using a Rigblaster (Pro), I had difficulties getting the settings
all correct, but folks here several months ago helped me iron
out all the bugs (I think;-).
Details of how it works for me (IC-746,Rigblaster,Writelog)
are at   www.qsl.net/n0rq/writelog.htm  ...

--
Dave NØRQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>