[WriteLog] Help please: No rig to select in setup menu

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help please: No rig to select in setup menu
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:13:04 -0600
Hello, all,

I just reinstalled WL 10.50 on my new shack computer.  I ran Userport and
that works great for cw sending via parallel port.

But, I don't get a choice of a rig to set up for radio control, thus the
bandmap doesn't work.  I have rig choices for DVK, and keying but not for
radio control.

Can anybody tell me how to restore the choice of rigs on the setup menu?

Thanks.

Larry, N0XB

Northfield, MN

Hurry..SP is this weekend.