[WriteLog] Latest Country Files

To: Writelog Reflector <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Latest Country Files
From: Jim McCook <w6ya@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:06:49 +0000
After downloading the latest wl_cty.dat to HAM/PROGRAMS, overwriting the old one, and extracting with reacty32.exe, there still seems to be a problem. I checked the Dxccdos.dat and it is current. However, when I start my CQWW CW log, the XW8KPL/RU3DX contact still comes up as European Russia. It looks like the wl.cty.dat has been corrected OK, but Dxccdos.dat can't be read as a text file, so I couldn't check it.

What is the problem?

Jim, W6YA