[WriteLog] Problem in the Xmas-Module !!!

To: "Reflektor-WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem in the Xmas-Module !!!
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:40:41 +0100
Hello  Writelog User

I am testing WL for the upcomming DARC Xmas Contest.

Used latest version:

When I log a non-DL station I get a serial number.

Please check this:
Try to type in 3 different non-DLs with the same prefix and just use different
serials like this:

PI4CC    001
PI4ZI      01
PI4DX    1

You will find 3 QSOs, one Prefix and 3 DOKs !

And that is not correct, because a serial is not a DOK and counts also not like
a DOK.

The final score is just the number of QSOs x (DOKs + different prefixes).

But much more important:
The programs seems to check the different way of input a serial and makes
differences if I use one, two or more digits...!

Could you please check this ?

Jochen