Re: [WriteLog] Only top of text showing in CW Keyboard Window

To: "Bob Foster" <rlfoster@ptd.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Only top of text showing in CW Keyboard Window
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:10:20 -0900
Bob,

I seem to remember some earlier threads on this topic.  I think the problem
was in the font style or size used in the CW Keyboard Window.  Compare which
font and type size is being used on the tower vs. the laptop.  Also you
might check the reflector archives for more detailed discussion and
resolution.

Gary AL9A