[WriteLog] Bandmaps and networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmaps and networking
From: "IK1PMR" <wl@ik1pmr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:11:37 -0000
  Hello all. I notice strange behaviour with bandmaps in my networked setup.

  We have 2 radios connected to 2 notebooks, both running Windows 2000 (+
last service pack/updates), an Ethernet LAN with single hub/plain topology,
WriteLog v. 10.51 and TCP/IP networking.
  When we add a station to the band map on the "Mult" laptop from the entry
window [with "space" key for example] all is OK and we can see the new
bandmap addition on the "Run" laptop too.
  But, when adding a new station to the bandmap from the bandmap itself
[with the "Add station ..." choice from the bandmap menu] the new addition
is not visible on the "Run" station bandmap.
  Is this normal? Does it happen to someone else? Is there a
solution/configuration option?

tnx, and happy new year.

Andrea IK1PMR - www.ik1pmr.com