RE: [WriteLog] cw keying with w9xt card

To: <K5NZ@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] cw keying with w9xt card
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:46:20 -0800
>From my web site:

"LPT port CW Behavior to match NA/CT/TR on Pin 1 [Ports]

WriteLog version 10.29 changed LPT port CW behavior to match NA/CT/TR on pin
1. This INI option makes WriteLog version 10.29 and higher behave like the
older versions and put inverted CW on pin 1

CW_ON_PIN1=1

This is placed in the [PORTS] Section of the ini file.

Then restart WriteLog.

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com