[WriteLog] Good sound card for voice keyer

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Good sound card for voice keyer
From: Peter <pc2a@pi4cc.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:21:40 +0100
Hi

I"am looking for a good soundcard witch I can use for voice keying
The card that I'am using right now has some noise when I playback a wave file
The mike (a heil) is direct plugged in to the soundboard and the output to the
rig.
The audio is clear when I do a conversation. (no wave file playback)

So I'am looking for some  advise for cards that has a good signal/noise number

peter