[WriteLog] Random mode changes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Random mode changes
From: "Daniel G. Martin" <k1dan@profirefighter.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:35:07 -0500
At times Writelog will change the mode indication in the "Logging/ Duping
Freq. for current Entry window".  If this occurs when I hit an "F" key to
send a Macro, and for instance if I am running CW, the program will look for
a SSB wave file, and of course won't send the CW file, (I don't have any
wave files loaded, so I get an error message, and have to click the "OK"
button to get out of the window.  Then I have to wait for the mode to change
back to CW and hit the "F" key again.  The Writelog program is all that
changes, my rig does not change modes during this time.
I am using a Kenwood TS-570D and have the baud rate for the com port set to
1200.  I am using V 10.51M, but this was happening with previous versions as
well.
Dan