Re: [WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F

To: Gord Kosmenko <gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:18:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gord,

The 10.52f announcement on the WL list did
mention the steps to enable the band-change
timer correctly:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2005-01/msg00007.html

However you're right that no where else is
this little fact mentioned.  I'll see what
we can do to fix that so it is documented
better.

So just to be clear... does it look OK now?

tnx

/steve n9oh

=====