[WriteLog] frustrated

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] frustrated
From: Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 02:30:47 +0000
I am using Win XP Pro with the Super Combo Keyer 1. I have install Userport and put these instructions in the WL.ini file:

LPT1=0x378
CW_ON_PIN1=1

It usually takes several tries to get the LPT1 to be active (not greyed out). But each time I select LPT1 for CW, I get the dreaded MFC Writelog application error and the program crashes. I have a straight through 25 pin connector from the SCK1 to the LPT1 port on the computer.

Any ideas on what I am missing here?

Thanks,

Mike

---------- Mike Fulcher kc7v@earthlink.net One of the "VOODUDES" VooDoo Contest Group 7J1AEN, KC6MF, ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF CN2MF, XT2MF, XX9MF, 5U7MF FOC 1634 http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v