Re: [WriteLog] 2 sound cards not working

To: "Steve Forst" <kw3a@snip.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2 sound cards not working
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:18:54 +0000
Just this morning I solved a similar problem by swapping the physical position of two PCI cards. Computer then recognized changes had been made and properly re-installed BOTH of them. This after spending yesterday pulling hairs!

Maybe uninstall drivers for these two cards before making the physical swap. (Don't know if this would be needed.)

If easy to do, you might want to try this - worked for me.

Jerry W4UK