[WriteLog] Audio Questions, Pt 2

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio Questions, Pt 2
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:49:33 -0500
Second question.

My computer is a P3/600 (384mb memory - -the max I can fit on it) with a Creative 128 PCI sound card and W2KPro. The radio is a TT Orion.

I'm using WL v1.48F

I tried recording this weekend, and all that was recorded (and only on the left channel at that) was my outgoing transmsions and a signal that was received 'in the gaps' between characters/word."

- What have I missed in the setup?
- What is the optimal setting for recording a contest without dramatically filling up my hard drive?
- Is there a good, single source of information on the recording functions of WL?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/2005