[WriteLog] Re: Reordering Serial Numbers

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Reordering Serial Numbers
From: ad6e@inreach.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:11:18 -0800 (PST)
Hal,  Please don't re-number unless it's for your own personal use.

If you delete a QSO where you sent a serial number (dupe, or any reason),
re-number the log, and submit it to the contest judges, then your new
serial numbers won't match what is in every one elses log. Your logged
serial number must be the same number you gave the other guy. They need to
match or someone gets dinged.

73, Al  AD6E