AW: [WriteLog] export ADIF

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: AW: [WriteLog] export ADIF
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:48:10 -0000
Hi Rick,

there are some other ADIF-fields missing in the exported WritrLog-log too,
e. g. <TX_PWR>, <COMMENT>, ... I do use the <COMMENT> field to indicate
wether I worked from home or from the contest QTH. But I think it is normal,
that a software package cannot satisfy all of the special user interests.

My solution is to prepare the ADIF-file with the text editor before
importing into my general log. The funcction "search and replace" is the
right tool for such work.

By the way, Logger32 asks if you want to import a contest file. If you said
"Yes" then you may enter the contest name and this string appears in the
<CONTEST_ID>-field after the import.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ