Re: [WriteLog] Speeding up CW exchange

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Speeding up CW exchange
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:02:57 -0600
It worked fine for me -- except that I put a space before and after the symbols:
599 < < < < < < 599 > > > > > > 599

Also, the > to decrease and < to increase makes sense --
the > goes from greater to smaller, and of course < goes from
smaller to greater... logical in my book. Also corresponds nicely
with musical volume notations... crescendo (< , get louder, lit. "increase") and
decrescendo (>, get softer, lit. "decrease").
--
Dave NØRQ