[WriteLog] Help !! No PSK Rx

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help !! No PSK Rx
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:12:09 -0000
Hi all,

Just playing around with the settings in Writelog, and I found I can't
receive/decode PSK.

I normally work RTTY with MMTTY, and this works fine.
However, when I select Soundboard AFSK, and then choose PSK under MODE, the
PSK window is not seeing a signal at all, and there is no decoded text in
the RttyRite window.
Out of curiosity, I selected CW as the mode, and there is nothing here
either!
I can send PSK/CW, so the transmit side is fine.

Going back to MMTTY shows received signals, and when I tune up or down the
band, I can see signals without any problem.

I've tried a few other PSK programs, and they are all receiving OK, so that
tends to indicate that the soundcard is getting noise from the radio.

I recently upgraded to 10.51M, but didn't check anything after that, as RTTY
seemed to work OK.

I am sure I am doing something daft, but can't see the wood for the trees!
Any helpful thoughts?? Anything I should check?
Is it something in the INI file that needs to be checked? Did the upgrade
overwrite a parameter?

Please reply direct to me, to save clogging up the reflector. My email
address is pcooper@guernsey.net

Many thanks, and best 73
Phil GU0SUP