Re: [WriteLog] Occasional ptt dropout in mmtty/writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Occasional ptt dropout in mmtty/writelog
From: Ron NØAT <n0at@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:55:24 -0600
I experience this same ptt dropout problem with mmtty/writelog.  I notice it
most often when I send a report on the 2nd radio, after the first radio has
been interrupted.  But it doesn't happen all the time, once every hour or
so.

I am running WindowsXP Pro, mmtty version 1.65 and ptt keying through the
Multi-Keyer.  RTTY keying is through separate COM ports.

73 de Ron  NØAT