Re: [WriteLog] Sound Card Problems

To: "Writelog@Contesting. Com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sound Card Problems
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:54:58 +0000
Bob Marzari wrote:
> I can create a (msg11.wav) file, save it to a folder that I tell WriteLog
> where it is, but, it comes up with the error: C:Writelog\Wavefile\msg11.wav
> not found.
-----------
Although I guess it's OK, why create a folder called writelog? And the
path given is missing a little bit.... missing the "\" after c:
should be:
C:\Writelog\Wavefile\msg11.wav  And of course, the Writelog folder
must have a sub folder called Wavefile, which contains the wav files.

Many ways to do it, but I just create a sub directory in HAM called
WAV, and copy them all there.

Hope this helps

73
Ed