Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog won't stay put w/Dual Monitors

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog won't stay put w/Dual Monitors
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:08:58 -0000
Hello Art and the group,

I use dual monitors, and Writelog does remember the layout each time.
I wonder if this is part of the things that are saved when you do a "save
setup" ??

I am a bit puzzled by your comment about the main screen being on the left,
so negative values are involved.
In theory, if your main screen is on the left, (ie, the one with the task
bar), then the right hand screen should involve positive addresses.
My main monitor is on the right, so any windows on the left have negative
values.

Out of curiosity, do you have a dual-head video card, or do you have two
seperate cards?
This shouldn't matter, and I have used two cards before, and maintained the
layout successfully, but I now use a twin head card.

73

Phil GU0SUP