[WriteLog] Feedback (?) problem with SSB DVK

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feedback (?) problem with SSB DVK
From: "Phil Krichbaum" <pfkski@vail.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:45:47 -0700
        I've been trying to get my DVK ready for WPX SSB. I had it working a
year
ago but haven't been able to replicate the correct operation at this time. I
can record thru the Heil plugged directly into the soundboard, play recorded
msgs, the Heil comes thru when not playing a msg but I have something that
keeps keying the VOX and cycling it. I have phones plugged into the rig so
it isn't coming from the rig speaker. I took extensive notes when I got it
going a year ago and for the life of me can't find where I've gone wrong.
I'm sure it is a setting thing but I should would appreciate some help. I've
also been thru the web site and the sound cards setup but just can't find
the problem. I'm using a Toshiba laptop same one I used before when it
worked. Also using WL 10.47
        Thanks in advance, Phil N0KE