Re: [WriteLog] Partial Contest Call Only Checking

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Partial Contest Call Only Checking
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:35:24 -0800
Tnx to Scott, K7ZO & Don, AA5AU for the info.  Got the basics to work OK in
a test file, however am still having several "challenges" here.

1.  How to resize the SCP window to decrease height & widen it for a more
desirable repositioning with everything else on the screen?

2.  When I type in call for a station I've already worked on the current
band, the red "Dupe" works fine.  But I can't seem to find how to open a
window which will display exactly which bands I have worked (or not worked)
that station on when a call is enteredon the exchange line.

3.  Several times I've opened a bandmap window, done a File Save, but upon
reopening, there is no bandmap window.  I'd like to setup several complete
screen layouts including bandmaps & be able to re-use these, but the
solution has been eluding me.

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA