[WriteLog] CW keying XP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying XP
From: "Gus Samuelson" <gussam@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:48:44 -0330
Thanks to those who contacted me directly about some of the issues I seem to
have , using Message memories and CW with the program ...
I guess I neglected to mention that am using XP Home edition as an OS  and am
finding out that this version of windows has some problems with
 some contesting software ....  that's why I changed from my  previous long
term contest  program. Guess can look back through past postings for some
guidance,
undoubtedly I am not the first to have encountered these problems .... Gus
VO1MP