Re: [WriteLog] Updates!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Updates!
From: "Rick Graham" <rick.graham3@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:08:41 -0500
To all,

I still stand by my statement. I did infact find the message, which I'll
paste here:

If no privilege to store Great Circle setup, etc. in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
then try HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Make a full call in WL_CTY.DAT have precedence over all other databases for
bearing calcultions. (Others include Russion and Australian prefix
maps.)

Sound board mixer control finds the "real" mixer control on a sound board
driver that claims more than one "Wave" mixer control where only one really
has subcontrols.

RSGB 80m CC--RTTY auto-fill of serial number to right field

Elecraft QSO Party update for 2005 rule changes

Support for YO DX contest

        VAQP update: RTTY accepted, mobiles: 10+ qsos from a cty

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1053EUPG.ZIP

73, de Ron K5DJ

Now if I get 100 or so messages a day (which I do), yes the message header
should have caught my eye, but the message body in and of itself says
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING remotely saying. "I am please to announce....". As a
matter of fact the starting sentence in that message which says:

If no privilege to store Great Circle setup, etc. in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
then try HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Sounds like a response to someone else's query, NOT an announcement. See *I*
can take it, I even have my flame-retardant undies on just in case ;)

 73 DE AI3W, Rick