[WriteLog] Writelog and PSK31

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and PSK31
From: "Steve K4FJ" <k4fj@myway.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:13:25 -0500 (EST)

I am a newbie to PSK31 so the depth of my experience and knowledge there is
shallow.  I use Digipan and am improving with it.

I use Writelog/RTTYRite for RTTY and I have noticed the grayed out mention of
BPSK and QPSK  under RTTYRite's Mode.  I found some but little help in Help
concerning PSK31.  Then, I found that by clicking on soundcard afsk, the grayed
out BPSK and QPSK came alive.  Then, when I clicked on BPSK I found a small
screen which seem to be kind of tuning window.  Is there some useful
description of that somewhere?  It appears it is a crude way to get on PSK but
I am hesitant to believe that since WriteLog is so good otherwise.  Therefore,
maybe I am missing something.

In other words, I would like to use WriteLog and RTTYRite PSK if it worth the
effort.

OTOH, maybe I would be smart to stick with Digipan.

Your comments are appreciated.

73, Steve