[WriteLog] Russian DX Contest problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest problem
From: "Andrzej Pajak (SP7NJX)" <sp7njx@o2.pl>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:12:28 +0200
Hello,

I have a problem with Writelog and last Russian DX Contest. There was some
changes of oblasts shortcuts.
For example:

1. UA3M         JA -> YR
2. UA9K         JN -> YN

I would like to change it in Writelog. I made changes in cty_rus.dat file
and recompile using reacty32.exe to binary format cty_rus.bin. I thought,
that it will enough but I still have a problem. After start Writelog when I
write for example UA3M in call field I got YR in RCVD field but after
pressing a space I can see red message below it "UNKNOWN MULT". Also when I
choose from menu Contest/Show multipliers I still see JA and JN oblasts
What I should do to change it?

73's Andrzej/Andy SP7NJX