Re: [WriteLog] EA RTTY Contest Module Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] EA RTTY Contest Module Problem
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:17:37 +0000
> From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
> I just set up Writelog to use the EA RTTY Module and for some reason the
> module will not let me enter anything in the RCVD field.  According to
> the rules the serial number is supposed to go in here.  Anyone have any
> insioght on this problem?

The exchange is either serial number for non-EA and Provence for EA.  If
you try to enter serial number for EA it won't work.  I tried it and it
works fine.

> Gary, K7OX reports that he installed and brought up WL and made a few
> entires.  However, the band summary window does not show any entries nor
> does the luck show any mults etc.

I tried both US, DX and EA calls.  It seems to work fine Here.  I see
band summary mults for both DX and EA contacts.  Check Call window is
showing both mults.  Now keep in mind the log shows EA mults as ML, CM
is cumulative mults except US and Am is US mult. The module is scoring
right.  In the log window if you add up AM + CM you get total Mults.

> Is this just a faulty module?

No!  It works perfect!

73 es Happy Easter,
Art