[WriteLog] Initial Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Initial Setup
From: "Faber, Andy L" <andy.faber@berliner.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:03:56 -0800
Bob,
  I don't use Writelog (instead I use my own software, CQPWIN), but I
follow the reflector for ideas.  I've had similar issues that I've
traced to stereo vs mono plug incompatibilities, i.e., getting no signal
out on a stereo plug because it's on the other channel, or it is going
into a mono plug that is only getting signal from the other part of the
stereo output.  So maybe there is something going on there.
  GL,
  73, andy, ae6y