[WriteLog] Help with a import problem in WL

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with a import problem in WL
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:57:43 -0600
A bit strange, I'm trying to help a friend who used a simple program to log for
the cq wpx
ssb contest.
It produced a .adi file

I'm trying to print out reports that he can submit and running into a problem.

There is a Red B for EVERY qso.
I made sure the qso's used my callsign (to which WL is registered)
I made sure the band reported was correct (frequency was inside the band
parameters)
I made sure in Parameter setup that Not Multi op was selected.
I made sure the date range and times are legit for the contest.

I can't go to the #B field and select Claim QSO. It doesn't change anything.

Please don't tell me that I should have convinced him to use WL instead, I had.

Anyone with a suggestion?