[WriteLog] FW: LPT and WL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: LPT and WL
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:48:54 -0400
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  My laptop is just fine and
it seems that no amount of effort will get it to work on this desktop.
It worked on my old desktop but never on this one.  Both the laptop and
this desktop use SP2 so I assume that is not it.  I have heard from
enough folks to be comfortable that I am not alone in this situation.

73 Stan, N3HS