Re: [WriteLog] [MMTTY] Help w/FSK

To: KJ6RA <kj6ra@starband.net>, Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>,MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [MMTTY] Help w/FSK
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:00:14 -0700
HALLELUJAH

All is well. I loaded an old ini file from Writelog and it did the job with
a little modifications. MMTTY was working fine it was the writelog plug in
of rttyrite/mmtty that gave the grief but I want to thank all who had
suggestions and sincerely wanted to help.

I did save a .doc file that has screen prints of the writelog port setup,
the mmtty plug in setup and my .ini file if anyone is interested.

AGAIN- THANKS TO ALL!

On 4/18/05, KJ6RA <kj6ra@starband.net> wrote:

> Dick,
>
> That has happened to me before also. What I have had happen is under the
> "PORTS" section I have to make sure the bottom button is checked and the
> DVK is set to none. This usually fixes it.
>
> Rich KJ6RA

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR