Re: [WriteLog] No support by Ron, k5dj or by Wayne, W5XD

To: "Uli Stolz (DJ9XB)" <uli_stolz@t-online.de>,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No support by Ron, k5dj or by Wayne, W5XD
From: Scot Herrick <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
One of the interesting developments in SPAM software by ISP's is that there is
mail incorrectly being deleted and not being delivered to the user because of
the settings. This could either be at the ISP or at the individual user's mail
software program. This has happened to me more than once in the past.

I'm not saying that is the issue here, but before we all go off on what level
of support we're getting, I'd look at that first.

Your question, I think, can also be answered on the reflector!

Scot, K9JY

"Uli Stolz (DJ9XB)" <uli_stolz@t-online.de> wrote:
No support for writelog ???

I have sent the email below on April 10, other emails
of March 13, 25 and 31 ...
No answer so far !

Is this normal for support for software ?

I have payed $ 75,- for the program, and I want support !

73

Uli, DJ9XB