Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 29, Issue 25 .INI fILES

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 29, Issue 25 .INI fILES
From: "johndunnington" <johndunnington@johndunnington.karoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 06:45:44 -0000
Hi Folks
All this talk about eggs woke me..scrambled after a quick visit to Dayton
this past weekend.

After 3-years of WLog and NO Problems using..98 XP Xp-PRO several folks make
the basic mistake
of NOT saving their edited file..so nothing changes...more frustration..I
usually then reboot
having made certain the Modified WLog .ini file is back in it's normal
home.and is what I think
it should be.

If you are not happy with editing the .ini file find a young computer guru
and he will do it at
ten times your speed. After all your .ini file is the B-all and end-all for
you using WLog. These
youngsters are usually interested to find a real live application instead of
games/number crunching.
You might even get another recruit into our fun hobby.

73 CU you in WPX CW

John G3LZQ M2D